CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Update- October

Well, I have gotten really behind on our blog. We have been a little busy with Budd back to school full time and me working teaching art. We have had a lot happen over the past few months with the holidays and birthdays. So I will do my best to recap.

We had Alea's 1st birthday Oct 29th. We had a fun party for her. She loved the cake. She has such a sweet tooth. She started walking at 11 months and now she i running around. She loves exploring and she is into everything. I can't keep up with her (cleaning up her messes that is:) She is such a doll and great girl. She loves her blankie and carries it around with her. She brings us such joy with her sweet smile.


Budd and I went to a Murder Mystery Party for Halloween with some friends in our neighborhood. It was a lot of fun. There were over 40 people there. We dressed up and played the roles of Merlin the Magician and his wife Morganna. I made Budd a Merlin beard out of white yarn. We had a good time.

The kid loved Halloween and had fun carving pumpkins, dressing up and going trick or treating. We have a 10 yr old Japanese boy and his mother living with us this school year and they had fun joining in the festivities.

0 comments: