CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 25, 2011

Hair, teeth and hair in strange places


I finally decided to get my hair cut short! I wanted something that would be easy for the new school year since I will be teaching full time. I love it and it is so easy to do. It has been so much fun.
Before ....After... My hair has gone naturally curly since having kids, so I wanted a style that would work with my curls.

Brinlee lost 3 teeth in one week. She was pretty happy about it.. although she did not enjoy the process of pulling them out. Now she loves her toothless mouth and we think she is pretty cute too!! SOme of the guys in the nursing program with Budd decided to have a mustache growing contest. Budd had never grown a mustache before and frankly we were not sure he could, but as you can see below, he can... but after seeing how it looks on him, he is pretty sure he wont be doing that again. It was funny!!





0 comments: