CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

In march I went on a fun weekend trip to LA for my friend Chalyse's 30th bday.  She really wanted to go to the price is right so we got a group of us and made shirts and got on the list.  We had a blast.  We were crazy and more crazy so they sat us on the front row and my Chalyse got up as a contestant and almost won a car.  Drew Carrey even talked to us during the comercial breaks.  He asked me "What do you do?" and I replied that I am an art teacher.  Then he said,"Oh you must have thought to yourself, what can I do to make a million dollars and you said... ART TEACHER." He was so funny.  He even kissed my friend since we all had it on our shirts! We had a blast.  We had time to visit the beach and we saw the wiener mobile in our parking lot.  IT was a fun trip!


0 comments: