CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 22, 2012

memorial day weekend


 We went to Ephraim over Memorial Day weekend for Scandinavian Days.  Sadly it was a cold windy day, but we still had fun being with cousins and grandma.  It was my 15 yr class reunion and it was fun to see old friends and catch up.  We also were able to visit the Manti Temple where Budd and I got married.  The kids had fun rolling down the huge hill and running up and down it as well.  I love these shots i got of them.  On our way home we stopped at the Provo cemetery to place flowers on Budd's Moms and my grandfathers graves.  They were both wonderful people. We miss them and are excited for the day to see them again. 






1 comments:

April and Jared Fenn said...

what cute pictures! I love and miss Ephraim and Manti. Your kiddos are getting so so BIG!

I miss you tons. Let's get together sometime soon. I am home everyday, all day until August 21st. Call me. Text me. Come over.