CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

My newly remodeled website

My website for my Art school as just been totally revamped, and i have to say that it looks so Sweeeeeeeeeet! I would love to take the credit but I cannot, for that credit and all the applause goes completely to my friend Emilie. She is a whiz at this stuff, and actually at everything. If you want to check out something fun, see her blog. aherncentral.blogspot.com And on to my new site... it is www.discoveryartacademy.com You can also press on the cool blinky that Emilie made. It is in my sidebar. THANK YOU EMILIE!! You are amazing. I am so excited about my new site.

4 comments:

Unused Account said...

Now, if only I was good at keeping my house clean!

Jenn said...

Hi Kate, I saw your new website on Emilie's blog... so cute. I love it.

btw, your family picture is adorable.

Unknown said...

Katie, That is is nice! That is cool you are continuing to use your art skills...I wish Caleb could be in one , I would love to get together sometime soon, thanksgiving point sounds fun!

Travis said...

Your website looks good. I am glad you have found a way to put your art skills to work! I hate to see wasted talent. I love reading your blog.